Thursday 21 November 2019

Adapt new technologies .... Future will follow you !

Few days back, when I was in 1st B.Tech Engineering Drawing class, I was interrupted by my office staff that one visitor wants to meet me. I asked him to wait till my class ends. 

After my class, I invited him to my chamber, He introduced himself as Dr Ravi Vikranth, Principal and founder of a Pvt Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in Visakhapatnam. He requested me to display a poster related to National Level Internet of Things (IoT) Challenge contest conducted at their ITI in association with IIT Bombay.



I was shocked multiple times: 

1. A PhD heading (owning) an ITI

2. A Pvt ITI organizing a National Level Contest with IIT Bombay

3. An ITI organizing latest technology event, IoT

He further humbly told that all his students are being trained in latest technologies (CNC, Robotics, Coding etc) whether these topics are in syllabus or not. And his students are in much demand by major MNCs after completion of course. 100% placement ! He is preparing his students as per industry requirement not just following syllabus.

Final Surprising shock:

He finally told me "Sir, I was your student at GITAM during 1992-96 Mechanical Engineering" 


Several Things We can learn from this story:

1. What ever you study and hold big or small positions, Do your Best in all your activities...Success will follow you

2. Be Humble, have Patience...Results will follow you

3. Adapt new technologies .... Future will follow you !

No comments:

Post a Comment